Because we understand your business... we help you restructure.
At some point, every business must undergo periods of organizational change that determine its future growth and sustainability. When that time comes for your business, we guide you through the transition so you have peace of mind and confidence in your decision.
Our attorneys are here to assist you with the reorganization, and economic and financial consolidation of your current and future assets. We negotiate, structure and document merger and acquisition transactions of all types. Having worked intimately with both buyers and sellers, we are skilled in recommending strategies, preparing contracts and disclosure statements, and advising clients on complex regulatory compliance issues. By putting the full weight of our firm behind you, we help resolve issues that can arise during complicated business transactions.
From the smallest deals, to those reaching into the billions of dollars, our attorneys are here to help you restructure your business with the goal of providing positive value and successful outcomes.
- Areas of Practice
- • Negotiating and Preparing Contracts
- • Preparing for the Purchase or Sale of a Business
- • Structuring and Implementing Acquisitions, Dispositions, Mergers and Reorganizations
- Attorneys in this Practice Area
- News and Publications
- Park District, Land Conservancy Partner to Buy Modroo Farm
- SEC Enforcement Action May Clarify the Need of Private Equity Firms to Register as Broker-Dealers
- BUCKINGHAM HIRES BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, ALEXANDER C. CAMPBELL
- BUSINESS PARTNER MICHAEL A. ELLIS JOINS BUCKINGHAM
- A Letter of Intent: It’s Like Dating
- Sales Tax Refund
- Low Tax Rates and Incentives Give Ohio a Business-Friendly Landscape, Spurring Economic Recovery and Growth
- Cash Deposit Requirement in Real Estate Purchase Contracts