Mitchell T. Kolesar
As a mergers & acquisitions attorney, I help businesses and individuals develop and maintain their wealth by guiding them through all legal phases of buying and selling a business. I also work with real estate developers during all stages of a project. My experience with multi-million dollar business sales and real estate projects has given me a broad perspective on the complexities of legal issues that may arise in any transaction and positions me well to represent a wide range of clients.
I take a practical approach to counseling clients – one that makes it easier for them to understand the solutions available to them to address the complexities of a deal in everyday language. My clients see me as a trusted business advisor and partner, not just as it relates to legal issues arising during any given transaction, but on a variety of day-to-day business challenges facing them.
- Joined Buckingham in 2021
- Represents buyers and sellers through all phases of the merger and acquisition process
- Represents real estate companies throughout the life cycle of projects from organizational structure, financing, purchase, leasing and divestiture of real estate assets
- Acts as outside counsel to businesses providing day-to-day legal advice and contract review services
- Education & Admissions
- Cleveland-Marshall School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio (JD, 2014)
- The University of Akron, Buchtel School of Arts & Sciences, Akron, Ohio (B.A., Political Science, Concentration in Law, Courts and Politics, 2011)
- Ohio Bar
- Professional & Civic
- Leadership Akron, Torchbearers class of 2018