As an attorney, I focus primarily on transactional work in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, real estate, and general business matters. I work closely with clients to navigate through all the stages of a transaction.
- Joined Buckingham as a Law Clerk in January 2022
- Drafted purchase agreements involving real estate, stock, equipment, inventory, and other assets.
- Assisted with drafting complaints for litigation involving commercial finance.
- Assisted in reviewing commercial landlord and tenant agreements.
- Drafted memorandums involving corporate structuring and the reorganization of multiple business entities.
- The University of Akron School of Law, JD, 2022
- The University of Akron Honor's College, cum laude, 2018
- Ohio, 2022
CONNECT WITH David
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.