Your business is only as strong as the individual employees who help it run smoothly. That’s why we make certain your business embodies an environment that is safe, compliant, and supportive of your staff.
Our multidisciplinary team approach ensures we develop strategies that help you prevent issues when possible, and resolve problems in an efficient manner when they arise. Because of our experience representing Northeast Ohio employers as they manage the challenges of running a business, we know what it takes to assist you with your most complex employment and labor needs.
Whether you are looking to grow your team, downsize, or simply navigate through the ever-changing world of employment and labor matters, we create solutions that see you through your biggest concerns. You can sleep soundly knowing we represent, support, and protect you and your business.
- Areas of Practice
- Attorneys in this Practice Area
News and Publications
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – OSHA is strengthening its focus on record-keeping: Is your company in compliance?
- BUCKINGHAM HIRES EMPLOYMENT & LABOR ASSOCIATE, BRIAN M. WHITE
- BUCKINGHAM HIRES BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, ALEXANDER C. CAMPBELL
- Best Lawyers Business Edition – Godshall Named Female “Attorney of the Year Honoree’
- Crain’s Cleveland Business, Akron Edition – Businesses should be proactive and prepared for the final white collar exemption rules
- 3 Employment Updates Every Executive Needs to Know
- TIPS TO AVOID WAGE AND HOUR LIABILITY
- 31 Buckingham Attorneys Named 2016 Best Lawyers® in America
- Update: Status of President Obama’s Recent Actions Concerning the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Absence of “Magic Permanent Assignment Language” does not Preclude Leased Employee Exception
- Pavlidis, Vrabel Promoted to Shareholders at Buckingham
- 31 Buckingham attorneys named 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers
- Transportation for Hire: Truck Exemption Disallowed Due to Lack of Evidence
- 31 Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC Attorneys Named to 2015 Best Lawyers® in America List
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (“SERP”) Was A Pension Exempt From City Income Tax
- Buckingham Welcomes Andrew Haring as an Associate Attorney in the Cleveland Office
- Gerald Chattman & Other Buckingham Attorneys Receive Special Recognition
- 30 Buckingham Attorneys Named to 2014 Best Lawyers® in America List
- Thirty-nine Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America
- Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC Attorneys Recognized As 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Ohio Supreme Court clarifies the support needed to claim the permanent assignment exception for taxable employment services
- Sales Tax on Employment Services… Taking a Deep Dive into the Tax Businesses Love to Hate
- Ohio Job Creation Credit Expanded To Include Telecommuting Employees
- Employer State Income Tax Withholding with Today’s Mobile Workforce
- Ohio Use Tax Liability, Reporting, Compliance and Enforcement Issue
- MTC Proposes Measures to Simplify State Income Tax Withholding for Mobile Employees