As an associate business attorney, I support privately-held companies and close corporations as they navigate commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law matters such as entity formation, contract negotiations, and corporate governance issues.
My years of experience in business environments have provided me with invaluable insight as to what business clients expect from their advisors when legal issues arise. With each client, I strive to develop a comprehensive understanding of their business goals and concerns while working closely with Buckingham partners to strategically produce the best possible outcome. My proactive and responsive approach provides clients with confidence that I am actively engaged to advance their interests.
- Member of Buckingham’s Business Practice Group
- Joined the firm as a law clerk in 2020
- While in law school, worked as a summer associate and law clerk at various law firms in Northeast Ohio
- The University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Kent State University (B.A., 2017)
- Ohio Bar
- Assistant Editor and Associate Editor: Akron Law Review
- Selected as “Outstanding Associate Editor” for 2019-20
- Recipient: CALI Excellence for the Future Award:
- Civil Procedure: Federal Litigation
- Legal Analysis, Research and Writing
- Recipient: Dean’s List Honors
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
CONNECT WITH Marcus
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.