My practice is built on ensuring employers and educational institutions provide a safe environment for their students and employees. As an employment and labor attorney, I provide businesses with necessary guidance spanning day-to-day employee management to complex claims surrounding discrimination and harassment. I also support education institutions by handling the investigative and decision-making processes for Title IX matters. When litigation can’t be avoided, I vigorously defend and guide my clients throughout the litigation process from start to finish.
Both employment matters and Title IX claims are often urgent, sensitive and complex. Therefore I approach each case with a fair and objective mindset, and with the experience and training required to ensure each matter is handled correctly and efficiently.
I served as a general manager for a large telecommunications company prior to joining the practice of law. I believe my past experience gives me a unique and important understanding of my client’s needs. My goal is to ensure my clients feel heard, valued and apart of the decision making process when working with me.
- Joined Buckingham's Employment & Labor Practice Group in 2020
- Advises clients on employment issues, including personnel policies, FLMA and requests for leave, discrimination and harassment, collective bargaining agreements, non-compete agreements, school and public law inquiries and negotiations, and unemployment compensation claims
- Advises clients on COVID-19 related guidance and decisions
- Conducts thorough, fair and impartial investigations for claims of discrimination and harassment, including Title IX matters, for corporations and educational institutions
- Handles employment and business litigation cases for business clients all across Ohio and beyond
- Education & Admissions
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio (J.D., 2019)
- Litigation Certificate from UA Law, 2019
- B.A. from UMASS Lowell, 2016
- Ohio Bar