Dale A. Nowak
As a litigator, I focus my practice on preventing and resolving business disputes for my clients in need of employer defense, workers’ compensation defense and OSHA/safety guidance.
For over 30 years, I have successfully protected employers and small to mid-size businesses throughout Ohio with consistent, steady advice aimed both at avoiding and minimizing problems. Because I understand that results matter, when an unavoidable issue arises, I offer measured advice and an aggressive, proactive approach to litigation.
I believe in presenting an early and thorough defense for each client that will save you time and money, and produce the best possible results.
- Litigates from the administrative level to the Supreme Court, with emphasis in Business Litigation, Employment Litigation and Workers’ Compensation
- Served for two years as a judicial clerk to the Ohio Eighth District Court of Appeals
- Former part-time instructor at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Education & Admissions
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio (J.D., magna cum laude, 1980)
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio (B.A., cum laude, 1976)
- Ohio Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Member: Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Awards & Honors
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2005) Cincinnati Magazine, as voted by his peers
- Professional & Civic
- Member: Board of Senior Transportation Connection, Inc.
- Member: Holy Trinity Parish
- Former Instructor: Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Legal Writing and Research and Appellate Advocacy
- Presentations &
- <strong>Presentations:</strong> <ul> <li>Regularly speaks to employer groups on employment and related matters</li> </ul> <strong>Publications:</strong> <ul> <li>Co-Author: “Multiple Convictions Statute in Ohio: Has it Achieved Its Intended Result?” <em>Cleveland State Law Review Vol. 31,</em> No. 2 (1982)</li> <li><em>Cleveland Marshall Law Review</em></li> </ul>