I help organizations, from small businesses to large international corporations, navigate the complexities and sensitivities of workers’ compensation law. My clients include manufacturers, health care providers, service providers, schools and government agencies.
As a Certified Specialist in Ohio’s Workers’ Compensation Law, I know how to educate clients on the claims process, provide a roadmap for them to follow and ultimately keep them from being surprised.
At the end of the day I want my clients to know that I am here to take care of them, listen to them and help them get the results they desire.
University of Akron, Juris Doctor, 1999 Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., 1993
Admissions Supreme Court of Ohio U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio U.S. Cours of Appeals (Sixth Circuit)
- Certified as a Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law by the Ohio State Bar Association
- Leadership Stark County, 19th Class
- Adjunct Professor, Malone University (2002-2009)
- Board Member, Aultman Hospital (2009-present)
- Coach, North Canton Little League (2016-present)
- Board Member, Canton Country Day School (2013-2014)
- Board Member & Past President, Canton Jaycees (1999-2007)
- Board Member & Past President, Canton Preservation Society (2000-2003)
- Member, Stark County and Akron Bar Associations
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- "HR Workshop: Defending Workers' Compensation Claims," (2017)
- "Potholes, Pitfalls and Psych Problems: Avoiding Common Workers' Compensation Mistakes," (2016)
- Regular Continuing Legal Education Instructor for National Business Institute in areas of advanced workers' compensation, aggravation injuries, psychological allowances, 'stress' claims, Medicare/Medicaid issues, hearing and trial strategies, claim investigation and defense, and occupational diseases
CONNECT WITH R.
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.