Your land is your business; the land you wish to lease or own becomes a part of your business. But the maze of property agreements, litigation and transactions that can ensue with oil and gas drilling can seem daunting. We make the process of buying and selling land for oil production less complicated.
We represent land owners as well as oil and gas producers throughout Ohio. We understand that as producers, you want business to move forward with as little opposition as possible. And as land owners, we recognize that the protection of your property is important, as is the compensation you receive for it. Our locally and regionally recognized team guides you through each dispute and transaction with the knowledge of both sides, reinforced by our years of experience in this industry.
Our aim is to help you reach a fair and amicable agreement. Work with us to help settle your transaction and litigation needs, and get you one step closer to closing a deal that you are satisfied with.
- Areas of Practice
Attorneys in this Practice Area
Matthew R. DuncanPartner
News and Publications
- Buckingham’s 17th Annual Real Estate, Construction Law Seminar Set for April 29
- Ohio Supreme Court: Municipalities Cannot Obstruct Oil and Gas Development That the State Has Permitted
- Seventh District Enforces Arbitration Clause in Oil and Gas Leases
- Ohio’s Natural Gas and Crude Oil Industry Projected to Create Many New Jobs (and Not Just for Lawyers)
- Amendment to Ohio’s Dormant Mineral Act
- The Seventh District Court of Appeals Clarifies Ohio’s Dormant Mineral Act
- Crain’s Cleveland Shale Summit Gives Glimpse Into Future of Shale Production
- Ohio Is the New Hot Spot for Oil and Gas Leasing