We understand today’s environmental regulations are continuously changing and their mere presence can have a significant impact on your business. That’s why our attorneys stay at the forefront of complex environmental intelligence in order to assist you in navigating environmental matters and policies.
We provide a comprehensive range of strategic services to guide you through compliance, liability, and corporate and real estate matters brought on by environmental issues. Our goal is to prevent and resolve environmental concerns so you feel assured that your business is safe.
Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, small business or local government agency, we make certain your business is compliant with today’s environmental policies so we can protect you, your operations, and your business strategy.
Areas of Practice
- • Advising clients in all aspects of transactions involving Ohio’s Brownfields Law
- • Advising clients in environmental compliance matters and strategies
- • Advising clients with regard to federal and state wetlands matters
- • Advising transporters of hazardous materials related to compliance with the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act
- • Assessing environmental liabilities
- • Assisting with response to citizens groups actions
- • Defending clients in environmental enforcement actions
- • Education
- • Managing document intensive CERCLA 104e responses
- • Providing strategies for environmentally complex corporate and real estate transactions
- • Representing clients before federal, state and local agencies
- • Representing clients in environmental cost recovery actions
- • Reviewing and negotiating air, water, and solid and hazardous waste permits
Attorneys in this Practice Area
William L. CaplanPartner
- News and Publications