Jude B. Streb
As an experienced litigator I’ve counseled hundreds of clients through complex commercial disputes, insurance disputes, civil rights claims and more. Throughout each case my objective has remained consistent: deliver on my promises and exceed my clients’ expectations.
For more than 17 years I’ve represented northeast Ohio businesses and individuals both in and out of the courtroom. I know how to aggressively defend my clients at trial and through appeals, and how to successfully keep my clients out of court when it’s in their best interest.
It is an imperative part of my practice to always remain accessible and responsive so every client has a positive experience with me despite their often difficult circumstances.
- Joined the firm as Partner in 2017
- Experience in litigation representing energy and public utility companies, insurance providers, construction firms and national insurance companies
- Handles business disputes, commercial, construction and contract litigation and oil & gas disputes
- Givens v. Van Devere, Inc. 5:11-cv-666
- Galloway v. Stark County, et al. 5:09-cv-02834
- Burnett v. Motorists Mutual Ins. Co., Slip Opinion No. 2008 - Ohio -2751.
REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS/REPORTED CASES
- Education & Admissions
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1995
- State of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Awards & Honors
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® (2019)
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars® 2010 – 2013
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers® 2014, 2016, 2017
- Professional & Civic
- North Canton Library Board of Trustees, President
- The William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum, Board Member
- Notre Dame Club of Canton, Member
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, Member
- Stark County Bar Association, Courts, Arbitration, Trials, and Assignments Committee, Member
- Stark County Bar Association Young Lawyers Committee, Member
- Stark County Bar Association Insurance Committee, Member
- Stark County Bar Association Judiciary Committee, Member