Your business is built upon hard-earned creations and ideas that sparked your company’s launch, and in today’s dynamic marketplace, allow it to continually evolve and remain competitive. The proper use and protection of those ideas, known as your intellectual property, is of critical importance to the well-being of your business.
Because we create diverse intellectual property offerings for you that secure your current fiscal health, our clients view our work as a valuable investment. From patents and trademarks, to copyrights and trade secrets, our attorneys help limit the financial burden of your asset protection and work to ensure you evade future potential threats.
Whether it’s intellectual property that you own, or property of others that you use, we are here to protect it from unfair competition. By combining the knowledge of our tax, business, litigation and intellectual property attorneys, we are able to safeguard your assets and ensure your business is protected.
Areas of Practice
- • Copyrights
- • Licensing
- • Patents
- • Trade Secrets
- • Trademarks
- Attorneys in this Practice Area
News and Publications
- SCOTUS to Rule on Abitron’s Foreign Application of the Lanham Act
- Assignor Estoppel is Alive and Well after Minerva v. Hologic
- Patentability Versus Freedom-To-Operate
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – What New Federal Laws Mean for Trade Secret Owners
- The Trade Secret; a new IP Star
- Asset Protection Opportunity