Because we understand your business... we help you support your staff.
We know that in order for your company to be successful, you must meet the needs of your most valuable resource – your employees. We work directly with human resource departments and business owners to help you craft an employee benefits program that works in harmony with your organization’s distinctive goals.
From design and implementation, to amendment, distribution and termination, we guide publicly traded companies, closely-held businesses and professional and tax-exempt organizations through every step of the benefit planning process. We understand that structuring the appropriate benefits package may seem overwhelming; our job is to simplify the various rules and regulations for you and recommend options that work best for your business and your employees.
Whether it’s a qualified, non-qualified or welfare benefit plan, our knowledgeable attorneys are committed to working with you to create a comprehensive benefits package that is supportive of your business and your staff.
- Areas of Practice
- • 401 (K)
- • Cafeteria (Section 125/Flexible Benefit)
- • Deferred Compensation
- • Non-Qualified Plans
- • Pensions
- • Profit Sharing
- • Qualified Plans
- • Self-Insured Group Health Plans
- • Stock Options
- • VEBAs
- • Welfare Benefit Plans
- • “Top Hat”
- Attorneys in this Practice Area
- News and Publications
- BUCKINGHAM HIRES BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, ALEXANDER C. CAMPBELL
- GODSHALL NAMED 2016 “LAWYER OF THE YEAR HONOREE” BY BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA
- Godshall Named 2016 Lawyer of the Year Honoree by Best Lawyers®
- Best Lawyers Business Edition – Godshall Named Female “Attorney of the Year Honoree’
- 3 Employment Updates Every Executive Needs to Know
- Five Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC Attorneys Earn Best Lawyers in America® 2013 “Lawyer of the Year” Distinction