EventAssessing the Real Estate Landscape Following the Pandemic
Identifying opportunities for developers and investors to maximize gains.
DateJanuary 28, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
Add to Calendar
Do not miss our next virtual Breakfast with Buckingham focusing on the current and future landscape of the Northeast Ohio real estate. Our professionals will discuss what it’s been like in Ohio since the pandemic and how real estate developers, investors and managers can maximize their returns looking forward. Topics include:
- Northeast Ohio Market Update
- Will multi-family continue to sizzle?
- Is brick and mortar retail dead?
- What to expect in commercial / office leases.
- Financing Options & Incentives
- How will the Biden administration affect tax planning?
- Using 1031 exchanges and opportunity zone investments.
- Reducing Your Real Property Tax Bill