Torrin K. Treu
As an advocate for and defender of Ohio businesses and Healthcare Providers, I strive every day to offer my clients a thoughtful and tenacious approach in the fields of Civil Litigation and Business Law. I have extensive experience in Medical Malpractice Defense and Healthcare Law and look forward to continuing to expand my practice among an outstanding group of impressive people.
I work to zealously represent the interests and legal rights of our clients, operating with a team-first attitude and applying the training I have received from some of the most well-respected and accomplished litigators in Northeast Ohio.
- Joined Buckingham in 2022
- Previously practiced at Moscarino & Treu since 2018
- Education & Admissions
- Davidson College, BA, 2013
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, JD, 2018
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Law & Health
- Ohio, 2018
- Professional & Civic
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)