Prior to joining Buckingham, I practiced as a litigator for over 20 years, both at Moscarino & Treu and Arter & Hadden. Before entering private practice, I had the privilege of clerking for the Honorable Michael S. Kanne, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit.
I have a well-developed knowledge of medicine from my years as an intensive care nurse which helps me to understand and successfully defend complex medical malpractice matters. I also have strong skills in legal analysis and writing with a focus on appellate work. In every case, I utilize a creative and robust motion practice to generate the most favorable result for our clients. I firmly believe that thorough preparation is the key to obtaining a successful litigation outcome.
- Joined Buckingham in 2022
- Previously practiced at Moscarino & Treu since 1998
- Previously practiced at Arter & Hadden 1993-1998
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- Summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- University of Maryland, BSN, 1986
- Magna cum laude
- Ohio, 1992
- Northern District of Ohio, 1992
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 1992
- Active volunteer for various activities at University School
CONNECT WITH Susan
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.