Mary E. White
Counsel | Cleveland
Areas of Practice
Assistant | Marija Bellow : [email protected]
I practice in the area of medical malpractice litigation with a focus on catastrophic birth injury cases. My legal practice is strengthened by years of experience as a registered nurse and my critical analysis of medical malpractice cases. I began my nursing career after graduating from the St. Vincent Charity Hospital School of Nursing in 1981. While practicing as a registered nurse, I gained experience in medical, cardiac, and surgical intensive care and in hemodialysis. I was certified in critical care nursing and have extensive experience as a nurse manager and in labor negotiations.
Those experiences piqued my interest in the law and my practice as an attorney has afforded me the opportunity to defend healthcare providers in medical malpractice matters.
- Joined Buckingham in 2022
- Previously practiced at Moscarino & Treu since 2003
- St. Vincent Charity Hospital School of Nursing, 1981
- Bowling Green State University, BSN, 1990
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, JD, 2002
- Loyola Society, Arrupe Volunteer
- Moriah House (Westside Catholic Center)
- St. Christopher Ladies Guild
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Women in the Law Section
CONNECT WITH Mary
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.