As an associate attorney in the Health & Medicine group, my practice covers a wide range of health law matters, including compliance, employment, medical malpractice, and corporate law. I have a strong background in healthcare, and I utilize this knowledge when representing hospitals, providers, suppliers, and other related entities. Additionally, I work closely with the Labor & Employment and Litigation practice groups to work toward successful outcomes for healthcare clients.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, JD - 2023
- The Ohio State University, BS Microbiology - 2020
- Ohio - 2023
- Wurzburger Health Law Scholar
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Health Law
- Health Matrix Journal of Law-Medicine: Copy Editor
- Publication: State Constitutional Law: The Future of Abortion Rights?, 33 Health Matrix: J. L.-Med. (2023).
CONNECT WITH Gabriella
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.