As a trial lawyer, I serve as a problem solver; oftentimes working toward making a bad situation better. I take pride in representing medical and healthcare professionals—protecting their practices and defending their reputations in cases involving allegations of malpractice. Whether it is in the courtroom or at the negotiating table, my approach to litigation is targeted at resolving disputes consistent with the best interests of my clients.
- Joined Buckingham in 2021
- Previously worked at Kirkland & Ellis LLP in Chicago, IL
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, DC) J.D. (May 2016)
- College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, MA) B.A., Political Science (May 2013)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Illinois
- CALI Award, National and Global Health Law; Most Outstanding Student, Bankruptcy Advocacy Practicum - Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, DC)
- Dean’s List; Patriot League Champion; Patriot League Academic Honor Roll - College of the Holy Cross (Worcester, MA)
- Big Brothers
- Habitat for Humanity
CONNECT WITH Fred
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.