Associate | Akron
Areas of Practice
As a business attorney, I seek to find creative solutions to help clients endeavor in their legal matters. My practice is focused on assisting clients with the purchase, sell, development, leasing, zoning, and financing of real estate investments.
My experience in the public, private, and non-profit sectors have provided me with immense insight into the often intersecting obstacles that organizations must navigate to grow and remain competitive. As the son of a small business owner, I understand how vital it is to have a trusted advisor who takes the time to listen carefully, and communicate clearly.
I am here to serve as that trusted advisor, counselor, and facilitator to help you obtain the vision and goals you are striving towards.
- Joined Buckingham in 2021
- Experience in public, private, & non-profit sectors
- National public speaking experience
- Extensive experience with diversity and inclusion programs, trainings, and initiatives
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, OH, J.D. (January 2021)
- The University of Akron School of Business, Akron, OH, Masters of Business Administration (May 2020)
- The University of Akron, Akron, OH, B.A in Political Science; American Politics Minor (December 2015)
- Honors: Cum Laude, Deans List 2013 – 2015, Verlin P. Jenkins Award, Rosemary Wright Scholarship
- Ohio (2021)
- 5 Under 35 Honoree, University of Akron Alumni Association and Student Ambassadors (2023)
- Board Member (Secretary), Alchemy Inc., Akron, OH (November 2015 – Present)
- Board Member, Keep Akon Beautiful (2023)
CONNECT WITH Brandyn
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.