Twelve Buckingham attorneys included in the 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition
Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, along with twelve of the firm’s attorneys, have been included in the 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition.
Super Lawyers Business Edition is an annual resource that serves as the go-to guide for general counsel and executives in charge of making legal hiring decisions. This publication features top firms from all sizes specializing in the following practice groups: Business and Transactions; Construction, Real Estate and Environmental; Employment; Intellectual Property; and Litigation.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
Buckingham’s Super Lawyers Business Edition attorneys include:
- Peter T. Cahoon: Litigation- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Steven A. Dimengo: Tax
- David L. Drechsler: Litigation- Business Litigation
- Nicholas T. George: Business & Transactions-Business/Corp.
- Stephen M. Hammersmith: Business & Transactions-Banking
- John F. Hill: Litigation-Business
- Patrick J. Keating: Creditor Debtor Rights
- David Kern: Tax
- Robert W. Malone: Business & Transactions: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dirk E. Riemenschneider: Litigation –PI Med Mal: Defense
- Mark J. Skakun III: Intellectual Property –IP Litigation
- John P. Slagter: Construction, Real Estate & Environmental- Real Estate
To view the digital version of the publication visit http://digital.superlawyers.com/superlawyers/usbe14#pg1.