EventThe Generation Gap in the Workplace
How to effectively manage generations
DateFebruary 27, 2020
7:30AM to 9:00AM
VenueBuckingham Conference Center
3800 Embassy Parkway, 1st Floor
Akron, OH 44333
Add to Calendar
Hosted by: Sikich and Buckingham
It can be difficult to manage and work alongside the many personality types within a company. Each generation tends to have differences in communication style, adaptation to change, ability to collaborate and learning styles. So how do you effectively manage at a time when we have up to five different generations within one company?
This open panel discussion will examine ways in which you can best setup your leaders, teams and individuals to successfully interact with each other while creating motivation and effectiveness.
- How do generations communicate?
- How can you best manage, and how does your style need to change?
- What benefits are they looking for in a job?
- What does a workday look like?
- How to setup and incentivize teams to collaborate
- Differences and similarities
- How to find common ground
7:30 – registration, breakfast and networking
8:00 – 9:00 | Panel discussion
- Alyssa Briggs | TIES, Director of STEM Learning
- Susan Rodgers | Buckingham, Employment & Labor practice group chair
- Katie Duffy | Buckingham, Employment & Labor Associate
- Pattie Wagner | Sikich, Managing Director Human Resource Advisory Services
This event is co-presented by: