EventBreakfast with Buckingham - Leading in a time of crisis
How to help your business and your employees adapt to the new normal
DateNovember 11, 2020
8:00am to 9:00am
Add to Calendar
Strong leadership has never been more important and apparent than in the past several months. The COVID-19 pandemic has generated persistent challenges for business leaders – such as encouraging collaboration and creativity among a remote workforce, continuing to provide products and services with exceptional customer service, ensuring workplace safety, and managing financial and supply chain constraints … the list goes on. In response, leaders have been compelled to adjust and react, without clarity for how our lives and organizations will be affected long-term.
Our next Virtual Breakfast with Buckingham will feature an all-star panel with leadership perspectives from private business, the public sector, and investors.
The panelists will share their thoughts and insight regarding:
- The challenges faced intheir organization and some long- and short-term changes they’ve made.
- How to foster and grow a productive and innovative culture in a time of social distancing?
- Overarching lessons they’ve learned as a leader and in overcoming setbacks and delays.
- Learning to be supportive of employees through this unprecedented time.
- Jill Penrose, Chief People & Administrative Officer, The J.M. Smucker Company
- Ilene Shapiro, Summit County Executive
- Todd Federman, Managing Director, North Coast Ventures
- Moderated by Buckingham Managing Partner Steven Dimengo
Registration required to receive Zoom credentials: