Ryan C. Robinson
As an associate business attorney, I work with senior Buckingham attorneys to provide clients with guidance in the areas of corporate law, real estate & construction law, and mergers & acquisitions. In addition to assisting the senior attorneys at our office, I often represent individuals and small businesses to ensure their protection, growth, and success when handling complex legal issues. I pride myself on listening to my clients and being detail oriented. My goal is to serve each client with a high degree of competency, skill, loyalty, and to actively build a successful business relationship.
- Joined Buckingham's Business Practice Group in 2020.
- Prior to joining Buckingham, worked as an associate at an area law firm and as a law clerk at a national jewelry and retail business.
- Counsels clients on various corporate-structuring, entity-formation, operation, and management issues.
- Experience in contract negotiations, mergers, sales, and acquisition of assets of a business involving stock/unit purchase and redemption agreements, asset purchase agreements, and buy-sell agreements.
- Represents residential and commercial clients in a wide array of real-estate matters including: Leasing; Transfers of Property; Construction and Mechanic’s Liens; Easements; Condominium Associations; Compliance with the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act (OCSPA), the Home Solicitation Sales Act (HSSA), and Home Construction Service Suppliers Act (HCSSA); and Zoning.
- Education & Admissions
- University Akron School of Law, Akron Ohio (JD, cum laude, 2018)
- University of Akron Honor's College, Akron, Ohio (B.A. in Economics, cum laude, 2015)
- Ohio Bar (2018)
- Northern District of Ohio (2020)
- Awards & Honors
- Akron Law Alumni Association’s Outstanding Student Leader of the Year Award
- Russel M. Pry Endowment Scholarship
- University of Akron School of Law Presidential Scholarship Recipient
- Akron Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award of Excellence for Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing I Class
- CALI Award of Excellence for Constitutional Law Class
- University of Akron School of Law’s Dean’s List
- Professional & Civic
Actively involved with:
- Stark County Bar Association
- ystark!, Young Lawyers Committee, Canton Chamber of Commerce
- Green Chamber of Commerce