Patricia A. McIntyre
I am a corporate finance lawyer. I focus my practice on in-house work at Buckingham where I assist the firm with its financing transactions. Such transactions require issuing tax exempt securities such as general obligation bonds and industrial development bonds for which I manage. I serve as underwriter, borrower, bank counsel and bond issuer on behalf of the firm.
Additionally, I prepare financing, security, underwriting, loan, trust agreements and security disclosure documents in the firm’s representation of its clients. My experience of over enables me to facilitate successful transactions and better serve our clients.
- Presented lectures for Medical Management Development Associates
- Clerked for the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Ninth District Court of Appeals of Ohio
- Served on the Adjunct Law Faculty of the University of Akron School of Law, teaching basic and intermediate legal communication
- Education & Admissions
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio (J.D., 1985)
- Walsh University, North Canton, Ohio (B.A., 1982)
- Ohio Bar
- Professional & Civic
- Volunteer: Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association