Associate | Cleveland
Areas of Practice
Assistant | Linda Lucas : [email protected]
As an associate attorney in the Health & Medicine Litigation group, I work with a team of attorneys to defend a variety of healthcare practitioners. I have a passion for litigation and enjoy the opportunity to combine writing, creativity, and advocacy on behalf of our clients.
Growing up in a professional sports family and having previously worked in both NFL and collegiate football, I understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration and strive to bring that into my practice. I pride myself in taking a thoughtful approach to each case and work closely with my clients to understand their needs and formulate the best approach to win their case.
- Joined Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC as Associate in the Health and Medicine Practice, 2021
- Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC, Cleveland, OH, Summer Associate, 2020
- Shamansky & Co., L.P.A. , Columbus, OH, Law Clerk, Summer 2019
- Franklin County Public Defender, Municipal, Columbus, OH, April 2019-July 2019
- The Ohio State University Department of Athletics, Student Assistant - Football, 2015-2018
- Cleveland Browns, Intern, Summer 2012
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2021
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts in English, magna cum laude, May 2018
- Ohio (2021)
- Recipient of The Ohio State University Trustees' Scholarship
- CALI Award, Transactional Practice
- FDCC Ladder Down Cleveland Class of 2022
- The Ronald McDonald House of Northeastern Ohio, Emerging Leaders
- Peer Advisor: The Ohio State University Program on Law and Leadership (2019-2020)
- Volunteer: Legal Aid Society of Columbus, OH (2018-2019)
CONNECT WITH Monica
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.