Meleah M. Kinlow
I am a trial attorney. I represent business owners who are faced with difficult issues that have been filed in court or are heading to court. These cases expose a complicated intersection of business and the law. I provide my client with all potential options and give recommendations, helping them find a solution that meets their particular needs.
Clients benefit from my unique perspective and ability to problem-solve. My goal is to understand my clients and their business, build lasting relationships, and help them succeed.
- Assists with commercial litigation matters including, but not limited to, breach of contract, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, business torts and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Judge Joy Malek Oldfield – Akron Municipal Court (2015 – 2016)
- Legal Intern/Clerk, Summit County Prosecutor’s Office, Akron, OH (2014 – 2015)
- Akron Law Trial Team
- American Bar Association Trial Competition – Fall 2014
- Gourley Trial Competition, ABA Regional Semi-Finalist (Spring 2015)
- Education & Admissions
- The University of Akron School of Law – Akron, OH (J.D., 2016)
- Ohio University – Athens, OH (B.A. 2013, cum laude)
- Professional & Civic
- South Street Ministries, Akron, Ohio – Summer Volunteer for young girls in the city of Akron.
- Habitat for Humanity, Canton, Ohio
- Taking The Crown, Canton, Ohio - organization that provides extracurricular activities for troubled teens