As an associate litigation attorney, I work closely with Buckingham partners to support a wide client base, including, individuals and businesses, throughout Northeast Ohio.
I have a special appreciation for Northeast Ohio and the values that this region espouses. I grew up with two parents who modeled what it means to be hardworking, dedicated and passionate. I bring that same attitude to all aspects of my life, but it is especially evident in my work and through my dutiful representation of clients.
I was always fascinated about the complex way in which the law interacts with our lives. My experiences, including externing for a Federal Judge, allowed me to become familiar with a wide range of issues and develop skills to effectively support my clients. These experiences also honed my fascination with the law into a passion for solving the complex puzzles legal problems present in ways that best advocate for my clients.
- Cleveland State University, BA History, BA Political Science - 2018
- Cleveland State University College of Law, JD, cum laude - 2023
- Ohio - 2023
- CALI Award: (1) Civil Litigation Clinic and (2) Advanced Brief Writing
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, Volunteer, 2022 – Present
- 3R's Program, 2021 - 2023
- Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration, 2021 - Present
CONNECT WITH Jacob
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.