David A. Zulandt
As a litigator I provide a variety of professionals with the legal support needed when their careers and livelihood are at risk. I have a strong passion for advocating for my clients and an enthusiasm for learning and applying the law to help them find success.
I bring an energetic commitment to each client engagement. I work beyond 9-5 to assist my colleagues and ensure my clients achieve the best results possible. At the end of the day, my goal is to assure my clients feel comfortable with the legal process and supported by our Buckingham team.
- Joined the firm as an Associate in 2017
- Experience assisting with case development for complex commercial litigation matters including
- Prior to joining the firm, David worked as an associate with the law firm Robert E. Zulandt Jr., LPA, and as a law clerk with Cleveland law firms
- Previously served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Judges Forrest Burt and David Fuhry of the Geauga County Court of Common Pleas
- Education & Admissions
- The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio (B.S. 2013)
- Ohio Bar
- Professional & Civic
- Volunteers for the Trial Chamber at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC) where he reviews and summarizes witness testimonies