As an associate business attorney, I work closely with Buckingham partners to support core institutions in the Northeast Ohio area through bankruptcy matters, financial transactions and more.
My experience as a federal judicial law clerk working in chambers has given me a unique perspective and has allowed me to see firsthand how high quality lawyers practice law and handle conflict. I apply this knowledge and experience every day as I take a very thoughtful and practical approach to solving problems.
I have a passion for practicing law, researching and finding the right resolutions to complex issues for my clients. I am confident in my ability to advocate for clients and provide the guidance and advice they seek.
- Joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2018
- Immediately prior to joining the firm, served as law clerk to the Honorable Kay Woods, United States Bankruptcy Judge, Northern District of Ohio
- As a law student, gained valuable experience through several externships including an externship in the corporate legal department of a major northeast Ohio hospital system, as well as a judicial externship with the Honorable Deborah L. Cook of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Education & Admissions
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016) Editor-in-Chief, Akron Law Review
- The George Washington University (B.A., 2012)
- Ohio Bar
- Awards & Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Banking and Finance Law (2021)
- Recipient: Akron Bar Foundation Scholarship
- Professional & Civic
- Member: Torchbearers, Akron Class of 2019
- Member, Board of Trustees: Greenleaf Family Center
- Member: Akron Bar Association
- Member: Ohio State Bar Association
- Presentations &
- <ul> <li>"<a href="https://www.bdblaw.com/being_recruited/">Being Recruited? Trump Tax Cuts Make Relation Expenses Taxable</a>," <em>MD News</em> (2019)</li> </ul>