Associate | Cleveland
Areas of Practice
Assistant | Gail Richards : [email protected]
I am a litigator and trial attorney who works to protect the reputations of individuals and businesses of all sizes that have been maliciously attacked online. When a competitor, disgruntled employee, patient, or customer is attacking a client, I work tirelessly to stop the harmful conduct and restore my client’s good name.
I am a passionate advocate for my clients, one they can rely on to provide subject matter expertise and creative solutions to their problems. I am also a compassionate listener and counsel my clients throughout the litigation process with empathy and thorough explanations about how I will work to achieve their goals.
I have a proven track record of winning cases in several trial and appellate courts and am dedicated to obtaining the best results for my clients. When someone is attacking a client’s good reputation, I use all of the skills and knowledge at my disposal to put a stop to the attacks and help my clients regain the peace of mind they deserve.
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A. Art History)
- The Adelbert Squire Full Academic Scholarship • Academia Italiana, Florence, Italy • Minor in Italian Language
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art (M.A., Fine & Decorative Arts, With Merit)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D. Magna Cum Laude)
- Articles Editor, Journal of Law & Health
- CALI Awards for Highest Grade in Evidence, Pretrial Practice, and Constitutional Law Seminar
- Civil Litigation Clinic
- Dean’s List
- State of Ohio
- Recognized by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers as a Rising Star (2022 - 2023), as voted by peers
- Recognized by Crain's Cleveland Business, People on the Move, December 2021
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association – Executive Council, Young Lawyers Section
- Ohio State Bar Association
CONNECT WITH Christina
Our attorneys will provide a collaborative, thoughtful approach to your legal needs. We look forward to connecting with you.