Carolyn C. Soeder
I am a Domestic Relations attorney focused on advocating for my clients in all aspects of family law. My approach to family law includes dissolution, divorce, child custody, parenting time, premarital agreements, child and spousal support, trial work, appellate work and all aspects of post-decree modifications.
I am a sword for some of my clients and a shield for others. I navigate people through sensitive and extremely difficult times in their lives when a skilled family law attorney is not just recommended, but essential.
Although the changes my clients experience are challenging, I meet that challenge to ensure that the process is as easy as possible. Through steady and clear communication I make certain my clients know what to expect from the process and help them prepare accordingly.
My clients can always count on having an advocate in their corner, whether we are negotiating an amicable settlement or litigating a complex dispute.
- Joined Buckingham in 2021
- Has served as the litigation arm of a nationwide firm focused on serving clients with Domestic Relations and private custody litigation.
- Has tried numerous cases to conclusion as first chair/lead attorney.
- Practice encompasses all aspects of divorce, dissolution, post-decree litigation, trial work and appellate work.
- Experience in a wide array of Northeast Ohio counties, including: Cuyahoga, Summit, Stark, Lake, Medina, Lorain and other Northeast Ohio counties.
- Education & Admissions
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH (2012)
- ABA Family Law Trial Advocacy Program, The National Institute for Trial Advocacy (2019)
- State of Ohio (2012)
- Professional & Civic
- CMBA Leadership Academy, Class of 2021-2022
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member (2012-present)
- Presentations &
- <ul> <li><em>Modern Issues in Divorce and Child Custody Cases</em>, Cleveland Marshall School of Law, October 2021</li> </ul>