Carolyn C. Soeder
I am a Domestic Relations attorney focused on advocating for my clients in all aspects of family law. These matters are often difficult and sensitive. I navigate my clients through these times in their lives when a skilled family lawyer is not just recommended, but essential. My practice is concentrated in dissolution, divorce, child custody, parenting time, preparation of antenuptial (also known as “prenuptial”) agreements, child and spousal support, trial work, appellate work and all aspects of post-decree modifications.
Although the changes my clients experience are challenging, I rise to the challenge to ensure that the process is as easy as possible. Through steady and clear communication I make certain my clients know what to expect from the process and help them prepare accordingly.
My clients can always count on having an advocate in their corner, whether we are negotiating an amicable settlement or litigating a complex dispute.
- Joined Buckingham in 2021
- Has served as the litigation arm of a nationwide firm focused on serving clients with Domestic Relations and private custody litigation.
- Has tried numerous cases to conclusion as first chair/lead attorney.
- Practice encompasses all aspects of divorce, dissolution, post-decree litigation, trial work and appellate work.
- Experience in a wide array of Northeast Ohio counties, including: Cuyahoga, Summit, Stark, Lake, Medina, Lorain and other Northeast Ohio counties.
- Education & Admissions
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH (2012)
- ABA Family Law Trial Advocacy Program, The National Institute for Trial Advocacy (2019)
- State of Ohio (2012)
- Professional & Civic
- City Advocates (Downtown Cleveland Alliance) Young Professionals Board Member 2021-present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member (2012-present)