Because we understand how government agencies function, we align the way we serve you to fit within the unique parameters in which you conduct business.
Our attorneys represent government agencies of varying shapes and sizes including counties, townships, villages, state agencies, public colleges and universities, housing authorities, park districts and school districts. We serve as general and special counsel on diverse matters ranging from legislation and litigation to employment law and zoning. We also act as borrower, bank, underwriter and issuer counsel for our clients. This familiarity gives us tremendous insight into your most complex situations.
Due to our decades of experience in finance and public law, we understand the unique issues you face. We recognize the constraints on your ability to act – and the ways in which you can and cannot communicate – in certain circumstances. We know how specific laws affect your operations and we are aware of the special legal requirements that bind public bodies. You can feel supported knowing our attorneys have a deep familiarity of your needs, and are dedicated to helping you secure financing, resolve issues, and produce positive results.
- Areas of Practice
- Attorneys in this Practice Area
News and Publications
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – Review that mortgage loan commitment if you are a guarantor
- BUCKINGHAM HIRES BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, ALEXANDER C. CAMPBELL
- Carl J. Dyczek Joins Buckingham
- Cleveland.com – Beachwood City Council Agrees to Pay Law Firm to Help Gather Subpoenaed Documents
- Municipal Income Tax – SERP Constitutes Exempt Pension Income
- Commercial Activity Tax Revenue Derived From Motor-Vehicle Fuel Sales Must Be Used For The Benefit Of Ohio’s Highway System
- House Bill 509 Makes Significant Changes to Ohio Public Bidding Law
- Professional Management for Your Community Association?