Crain’s MidMarket Perspectives
- August 23, 2017
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Middle Market Reimagined
The middle market is more than just a revenue category; it’s about being agile and focused. It means realizing a sense of achievement while still having the opportunity to grow and be more. The middle market is an economic powerhouse that inspires.
The 2017 Crain’s MidMarket Perspectives event will pull insights and inspiration from business leaders who will talk about:
- The importance of culture and how it plays a role in driving the success of your company
- How focusing on customer experiences and feedback can influence positive change and growth
- Ways to develop new business to take your company to the next level
- Mark T. Smucker, President, Chief Executive Officer & Director, the J.M. Smucker Company
- Robert Sher, Founding Principal of CEO to CEO and Author of “Mighty Midsize Companies“
Event registration and more information coming soon. To visit the Crain’s site, click here.
Venue: Hilton Cleveland Downtown